As I’m sure you can imagine, there are a lot of logistics that go into having our outdoor service take place. I was very disappointed that we had to make the decision on Saturday to cancel the service and offer online streaming only. That decision was unavoidable due to the weather reports we were receiving and the people we consulted. Weather is always unpredictable, but we had to plan for the worst and we were being told that the rain was going to be very heavy.
Moving forward our policy will be to send out communication to check our website on Sunday morning for service details. Waiting to make the call until Sunday morning will allow us to be able to act on information closer to real time.
While I am disappointed we could not be together physically, I am grateful we could still be together spiritually online. Thanks for your prayers and understanding.
Grace and peace,