Perspective is everything and how we think about things will shape how experience life. This Sunday we will be continuing our study of the book of Ecclesiastes and seeing three shifts we can make to keep Hope alive in our hearts. Join us, invite a friend and be expectant of how God wants to speak to you!
Prayer Meeting at 9am (waiting room enabled)
- Meeting ID: 856 2063 8010
- Password: 806264
- How to Study the Bible Equip class will be starting Thursday, June 4th and meeting every other Thursday night from 7:30-8:30pm. Sign-up at christchurchsouthphilly.org/church-online
- The bi-weekly men’s Bible study kicks off this week starting via Zoom. We will be studying Philippians. Join us bi-weekly on Mondays (7:30-8:30pm) or Tuesdays (7-8am). To join, sign-up online: christchurchsouthphilly.org/church-online.
- The bi-weekly women’s Bible study will be beginning this week via Zoom. Join us as we study 1 Peter, every other Monday at 7:30pm, Friday at 10am, or Sunday at 1pm. We also have an inductive bible study every Saturday at 9am. To join, sign-up online: christchurchsouthphilly.org/church-online.
- Check out our Facebook Group for resources for the community Christ Church South Philly Community Page
- Children’s Ministry is every Saturday at 10am on Zoom. Join our email list by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Combined New Life Recovery Meeting and Women’s Family Support Group on Friday nights from 7-8:30pm via Zoom.
- Give online at christchurchsouthphilly.org/give
- New to Christ Church?- Text “CONNECT2CC” to 94000 // Want to connect more? Text “CONNECT2CC” to 94000.
- Pastor Jeff will be doing a Q and A about today’s sermon immediately following the service. https://www.facebook.com/christchurchsouthphilly/live
- Like, Comment and share this stream so that more people can hear the timeless truth of Jesus
Call to Worship 10am
Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God. (Psa 42:11 ESV)
Celebrating God in Song (Playlist)
- A Mighty Fortress is Our God
- Blessed Assurance
Sermon: How to Have Hope When Life Goes Sideways
Text: Ecclesiastes 7:13-18
Speaker: Pastor Jeff Boettcher
Responding to God’s word in Song
- My Heart is Yours
Benediction – Jeff Boettcher
Let your steadfast love, O LORD, be upon us, even as we hope in you. (Psa 33:22)